|Lookout Point on Mt. Pope|
|Theresa's ass is looking quite nice as well||:)|
|The Top of Mount Pope|
- I will get more sleep. Typically I like to get up early on weekends. I feel as though I’ve wasted the day when I sleep in.
- I will drink more water. Admittedly, my caffeine addition (habitual creature) most often replaces my water consumption.
- I will wear more dresses. I have several dresses, and I’m very self-conscious about my body. But Megan explained that I’m pretty damn attractive. “But seriously, you are”, said she. So dresses it is.
- I will eat more vitamin enriched foods. I know, I know, I do eat healthy, but I’m obviously lacking something seeing as I’m on the road to anemia – My doctors words.
- I will read more running memoirs. Sometimes I choose to eat less foods, so I can have the unhealthier foods (deep fried pickles food). To be completely honest, the idea of having a type of eating disorder crosses my mine at my worse moments.
- I will dedicate more time to stretching. I usually only stretch for the length of two songs (Crazy Every After – The Rescues and currently, Irreplaceable – Beyonce).
- I will run a full marathon before I'm 30. Because this idea scares and excites me.
- I will feel less guilty about indulging in brownies and beer and enjoy it more when I do.